Apartment no.: 952339
Size: 69 m2
We offer for rent a Completely furnished 1 bedroom apartment in Ó utca.
Condition: very good
Living space: 69 sqm, incl. 16 sqm split level
Service charge: Costs for TV, Internet, heating, electricity, cleaning and electricity of public areas, waste, elevator are included in the monthly rent
The flat has been refurbished in 2016 with high-quality, natural materials according to an interior design concept, which optimally exploits the available space.
It has excellent public transport options (metro lines M1, M2, M3, and several tram and bus lines in the very vicinity of the building) and a secure underground parking space is available nearby.
It consists of:
- a spacious and sunny living room with a writing desk,
- a modern fully equipped kitchen with a dining area,
- 1 comfortable bedroom,
- 1 bathroom,
- 1 storage room.
The apartment has high ceilings and big windows, which ensure for a spacious and bright atmosphere.
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Utility costs included (includes TV, Internet, heating, electricity, cleaning and electricity of public areas, waste, elevator)
- The apartment is managed by a professional, English and German speaking management company
- New sound-proof windows with three glass panes and wooden frame
- New alarm system, high quality flooring, fully equipped kitchen, and several other eye catchers
- Tranquil, yet central location
- Newly renovated art-deco building, new elevator
- Secure underground parking spaces nearby
- Excellent public transportation connections (metro lines M1, M2, M3, and several tram and bus lines)
- Complete technical equipment: washing machine with dryer, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, electric stove and oven, etc.
- Extras: TV, design furniture, electric shutters with remote control, new heating system with central control panel, new alarm system, energy saving LED lighting
The apartment is located in district 6 of Budapest, moments away from Deák Ferenc tér, the grand Szabadság tér, or the lively Liszt Ferenc tér. The Opera and the majestic Andrássy utca are right around the corner from the apartment.
The apartment is situated on the 1st floor of a beautifully renovated classical building (modern elevator), and it overlooks a tranquil street of central Budapest.